Thank you for stopping by and welcome to my little corner of the Internet.
This is a place where you can drop all those labels society keeps putting on you – soccer mums, glamour mums, crunchy mums, helicopter mums, lazy mums, working mums, stay-at-home mums, messy mums, organised mums, single mums and so on – take a breath, put the kettle on and just be MUMS!
This space is filled with everything that interests me and I think might be useful for someone else as well. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any suggestions or just want to have a natter, my virtual door is always open – just email me!
6 Facts about me & the littles
- I was born and raised in Germany, but only really feel like I belong somewhere since I moved to Ireland more than a decade ago.
- I have three littles (6, 4 and 6 months) here with me and one little star shining down on us.
- Two of our three littles were born at home, one was delivered in the hallway, right in front of the hot press by my lovely manfriend (all healthy and happy thankfully).
- We don’t have a parenting style, we are going with whatever feels right.
- We are trying to live more eco-friendly and sustainable, which sometimes works pretty well and sometimes it is quite hard.
- Getting rid of the stigma around mental illness is a topic very close to my heart, having suffered from depression and other mental health problems – I just want to make it as normal and as talked about as breaking a leg! See my post about this on the Huffpost Blog.
If you would like to know more, feel free to give us a shout or have a snoop around our posts.
Thank you for being here,